In case you want to make an app memorable we suggest you to take advantage of App Style AprendeApps provides with.
It is an easy way to modify navigation bar or the accent colours to make your application for iOS or Android unique. To apply these changes please access the Application Dashboard -> App Style section.
You will notice that the App Style section for Android and iOS are different and have different ways pf customization.
Select the color you want/need for each section and get an original and impressive theme inside your application.
To see these changes you can use either the simulator provided on the website or the previewer application. If you choose to review the application using the previewer you will have to sync each time you make a change.
1. Base Theme (Light/Dark) – determines all base app color (such as window background, content text, default primary and accent color)
2. Primary Color – it is used for large color blocks and other places where reminding of your brand and style is required.
3. Accent Color – Used for prominent action items, buttons and switches etc.
4. Accent Color – Action buttons(icons and text) and back button color
5. Title Text Color – Should generally correspond to base theme(white or black)
6. Background color – It is recommended to be the same as your primary color; however, you can vary it
7. Accent Color – Tab text and icon color
The Android application can be also customized as an iOS application. You can also create a great felling of your application with such options available without the implementation of the custom codes.
1. Base Theme – Determine the base theme, it can be Light with Dark Bars, Light or Dark.
|Light with Dark Bars|
2. Primary Color – It is used for large blocks within the application
3. Accent Color – Used for prominent action items, buttons, switches etc.
4. Accent Color – Accent color for widgets placed in the app bar.
5. Item Color – Action buttons, up-button, overflow button color.
6. Title Text Color – App name color
7. Accent Color – Active tab indicator color
8. Item Color – Tab text and icon color
Below you may find some examples of colors combination. The app looks fresh without a big effort. You just have to find the right colors combination.