Sharing is one of the most important function an application could have. AprendeApps comes with the “App Share” feature that helps users to communicate about their app via E-mail or Facebook.
Sharing increases app’s visibility:
– Provides impressions in the Facebook News Feed
– Sharing the app drives traffic and app installs
To add “App Share” page you need to access the Application’s Dashboard and go to “Edit Pages” section. Click on Add Page button “+” to add a feature to your application. You will be redirected to the Marketplace where you may find different pages for the app. You may use search engine to find a specific features or sort by the “Pagetype categories”, “Platforms” , “Authors” to find the appropriate one.
Once added you may go to Edit the page:
1. App Name – Enter the Application’s Name
2. Icon – Select the application’s icon with a maximum resolution of 100x100pixel
3. App Description – Add App Description that will be displayed on the page itself
4. Share Description – Add a short description of the app that will be shown in the E-mail or Facebook share message you will send.
5, 6, 7. App Store/Google Play/ Kindle Fire – Insert the links of the Application from the App Store: Google Play Store for Android App/ Apple App Store for iOS App/ Amazon App Store for Kindle App.
You need to have sync enabled for the App Share page in the Resource Manager to be able to add the corresponding links once the application will be live on the Store:
The results of using App Share page type looks in this way: