In order to customize your app settings you need to click on the section page in Application Dashboard called “Page Settings”:
Every option of “Page Settings” section page will be described bellow.
For being more user friendly, we split Page Settings section page in 2 main categories:
- Global Application Settings (changes will affect entire application)
- Page Settings by Category (changes will affect only checked pages)
Global Application Settings:
- Ad Banners – This function will allow users to choose an Ad in his application, choose Ad System and Ad position.
* AdMob – provided by Google Ad System
* iAd – provided by Apple Ad System (not functional)
* SC Ad – well known as “House Ad’s system”. Here, users can choose his own banners.
* None – without Ad
- Navigation Bar Style – In this submenu you can put your desired color for navigation bar. You can choose from 3 options:
* Default – Apple default color
* Black opaque
* Custom – you can choose your own color
- Navigation Bar Logo – user can choose from Resource Manager his Navigation Bar Logo.
Page Setting by Category:
- Navigation Bar – user will have option to change the Title and Logo Image of navigation bar for every page of chosen application.
Also you can find a field called Visible there you can check or uncheck (on/off) navigation bar visibility.
**NOTE: Visible field will appear only for TAB’s and only for non native pages.
**Note: You must choose only one of this (Title or Logo image) for a page.
- Ad Banners – user have the possibility to choose Ad System and Ad position for every page.
- Transitions – now every page can have it’s own transition style. Seattle Clouds provide 3 different transition types (Slide, Curl, Flip) for every page or select “none” if no transitions is wanted.
- Ratings (share on Facebook) – user can check or uncheck what pages he wants to be sharable on Facebook social network.
- Dynamic Data – it’s a option for every page to have a dynamic HTML page. If the box is checked it must contain a JSON URL.
- Sharing by email – user can check or uncheck what pages he wants to be sharable by email.
- Hide Tab bar – with this function now, the users can check or uncheck in what pages they want to hide the Tab bar.
**Note: With Exception for TAB pages.