Step 1 – > Have to sign for AdMob
To create AdMob account you need a Google Account.
To sign up with AdMob go here.
You will be able to use your current account or create a new one.
Step 2 – > Activate AdSense and AdWords accounts
AdMob requires you to have AdSense and AdWords accounts. If you don’t have one or both of these, you’ll be able to create them during the sign-up process.
1. Country or territory – select the country you are located in, your selection affects payment currency and reporting options
2. Account type – you have to select from two available options(Individual and Business)
Individual – > have to introduce your Payee name, must match the full name on your bank account
Business – > have to introduce Company Name
3. Street address – enter your local address
4. City/Town – enter name of the city/town you live in
5. Phone – enter your phone number
6. Email preferences – select type of service announcements
7. Continue Button
Campaign-related reports, statistics, and billing will be based on your AdWords account settings.
For AdWords you will have to complete Time Zone and Billing Currency fields.
1. Time zone – select your time zone, your selection is used for reporting and budgeting
2. Billing currency – select a currency you want to be billed, you’re billed only if you created your own ads in AdMob
Step 3 – > Review AdMob program policies
Tick program policies to be able to create AdMob Account
Step 4 – > Start using AdMob
Step 5 – > Monetize your app
Once you created your AdMob account you will be addressed to the Home page of it. On the upper-left corner you will find Monetize section, click on it.
Further you will have to add an app in order to get its Ad UNIT ID.
1. Introduce App Name and choose the app Platform.
2. Further you have to select ad format Banner or Interstitial and ad name unit, click Save.
3. Next you get the right ID to use on AprendeApps.com to enable AdMob running inside your application.
Step 6 – > Enable AdMob
Copy this Ad Unit ID – > go to your app Dashboard – > App Settings – > Mobile ADS – > enable IDFA – > insert Unit ID in AD MOB field – > click SAVE. For each type of ad (Banner or Interstitial) you need to create an Ad unit ID. You cannot use one Ad unit ID to support both types of ads.
Step 7 – > Ads Settings
After you enable AD MOB ID you need to configure Ads position inside application. You go to the Page Settings and find listed Banner Ads and Interstitial Ads. If you want to display Banner Ads you choose in Category Banner Ads, but if you want to display Interstitial Ads you go to Interstitials Ads.
You may set ad’s configuration as a global application settings or set for each page separately. You are able to alter ad’s position if you choose Banner Ads (bottom/top) or set fullscreen ads for Interstitial. There are page types that do not support ads – not applicable (N/A).
You can check how ads work on the previewer device which you may download from the App Store.